Architect - Bucharest, Romania (f/m/d)
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Full Time (Duration: Permanent)
Railways for the world of tomorrow.
For our ongoing projects in Germany, we are looking for an experienced Architect to join our Architecture and Civil Engineering department within Bucharest Design Center.
- Completing and reviewing models and drawings through all design phases
- Developing and documenting details to communicate design intent
- Developing, adapting, or modifying design features and details
- Supporting the pursuit of exciting new transportation projects with renderings and graphics
- Contribution in invitation to tender of architectural services (stations & traffic buildings)
- Coordinating and collaborating with other disciplines and departments, internally and externally.
- Degree in Architecture (experience in railway projects is a plus)
- 10 years professional experience in architecture - from concept phase through detailed design and execution planning.
- Experience in industrial structures, including steel, concrete and masonry design
- Fluent in Romanian and English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Familiar with building materials and detailing
- At least 5 years working experience with Autodesk CAD (BIM-Revit is a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite programs
- Team player mentality and flexibility, excellent self-organization, high level of motivation and ability to work under pressure.
- High level of cross-cultural ability, communication skills and empathy
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Self-assertive and persuasive.
Please note that your application will be saved and used in electronic form as a part of the application process for this position.
Thank you for considering DB Engineering & Consulting as prospective employer!