At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
* Supervise daily activities of breakbulk agents to ensure compliance with operational procedure
* Monitor compliance with US Customs & Border Protection rules and regulations
* Monitor and maintain KPI performance at or above company standards
* Supervise handling of global/major accounts to ensure effective customer service
* Resolve internal and external customer service issues
* Audit service and operational performance and identify issues; develop and implement recommendations to improve performance
* Ensure trade payables are submitted in a timely manner
* Prepare and submit management reports as required
* Provide effective and efficient training to employees regarding all operational issues
* Analyze processes and communicate ideas and solutions to other supervisors and managers
* Manage employee performance to ensure required levels of productivity and organizational objectives are met
* Ensure regulatory compliance by administering company policies and procedures and by establishing audit proceduresEssential Functions:
* Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
Knowledge and Skills (The following minimum requirements are normal guidelines and should not constrain the advancement of otherwise qualified personnel):
* This is a supervisory position.
* Exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills required.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
* Generally prefer 2 years of related supervisory experience.
Now you can easily start the application process online.