Bridge Design Engineers, Rail Baltica projects - hybride (f/m/d)
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Full Time (Duration: Permanent)
Railways for the world of tomorrow.
For our current production of projects within Rail Baltica, we are looking for several Junior/Intermediate/Senior Bridge Design Engineers willing to join us in delivering the biggest High-Speed Rail Project within European Union.
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
- Technical planning for Bridge Structures
- Modeling, finite element analysis, preliminary and detailed calculations, solutions optioneering
- Sketches, drawings, written documentation
- Cost estimations, BoQ
- Involvement in all stages of design
- In addition, would be considered an advantage experience in Consultancy/Design Review
- Bachelor/Master degree in Rail, Roads & Bridges Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Bridges design
- Proficiency in use of Structural FEA (Sofistik would be considered an advantage)
- AutoCAD software knowledge is required
- Interdisciplinary understanding and knowledge of the interrelation of individual planning
- A team player to promote a good working environment
- Analytical thinking, hardworking, responsible and flexible
- Fluency in Romanian and English is required. Other language skills, especially German, is beneficial.
Please note that your application will be saved and used in electronic form as a part of the application process for this position.
Thank you for considering DB Engineering & Consulting as a prospective employer!