Chief Structures Expert (Underground)
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Full Time/Part Time
Railways for the world of tomorrow.
- Overall responsible for design review/execution of Structures
- Preparation of Design Basis Report & specifications
- Preliminary design for Underground Structures.
- Develop preliminary structural designs and dimensional details of structural elements.
- Design elevated super structures and substructures.
- Proof checking of Structural designs.
- Review of detailed design and construction drawings of super structures and sub structure.
- Verify design specification.
- Interacting with client, contractor and site.
- Review Contractor’s design and interface documents for system in accordance with the technical specifications.
- Review of construction /Implementation Schedule,
- Review of the detailed designs configuration.
- Review of quality of construction at site as and when required.
- Resolving technical disputes/issues in timely manner.
- Guide / Team Management of Junior Staff as required.
- Prepare/review periodic report writing and presentation as and when required.
- Check the quality control concepts adopted.
- Shall work in close coordination with Project Director/Deputy Team leader for successful delivery of structural drawings to Client.
- Any other responsibilities that will be assigned by PD/TL/DTL/Resident project managerHead - Projects Acquisition and Delivery or his authorized representative
- Adhering to all compliance and auditing requirements for the conduct of ethical and transparent operations including the compliance to all DB E&C policies, guidelines and procedures
- Qualification: Masters in Structural Engineering
- Minimum experience: 20+ years for Graduates
- Mandatory requirement - 3 to 5+ years experience in Metro rail projects
- Computer/software skills : STAAD PRO, Auto CAD and REVIT and other designing Softwares
Chancengleichheit und selbstbestimmte Teilhabe Schwerbehinderter und Gleichgestellter sowie eine respektvolle Zusammenarbeit sind innerhalb des DB Konzerns fest verankerte Grundsätze. Deshalb werden schwerbehinderte Bewerber bei gleicher Eignung bevorzugt berücksichtigt.