Junior Contract Manager (f/m/d)
Graduates, Professionals, Academic Professionals
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Finance / Controlling, Administrative / Management, Projects
- Full Time (Duration: Fixed Term)
Railways for the world of tomorrow.
For our DB E&C team in Riga, we are seeking a Junior Contract Manager who will have a chance to collaborate with project managers involved with the Rail Baltica project realization.
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
- Develop and check various legal documents/agreements both by following prepared templates and internal guidelines
- Review and prepare claims (writing variation orders, notices of delays, letters, etc.) both in relation to clients and subconsultants/subcontractors
- Conduct research on the legal topics related to the company's activity and scope
- Advise Project Managers and other company’s staff on contractual issues and/or local law provisions (especially Building regulations and Public Procurement Law) depending on the case, individually or in cooperation with the Senior Contracts Manager
- Participate in the Stakeholder, Project Managers meetings and meetings with the clients (MsTeams) individually or in cooperation with the Senior Contracts Manager
- Mg. in Law or last course student within Mg. program
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Experienced in contract review, drafting, and corrections within the international service contracts
- Preferably gained professional competencies in preparing claims for the governmental institution
- Preferably gained professional experience with construction contracts
International career opportunities
As a global company, we offer attractive career opportunities - worldwide. We provide a work environment that encourages growth and creativity. You will work on complex and innovative projects with international teams across all continents. Your impact brings markets and people together – around the world.
With more than 5,000 employees from over 80 countries across all technical and engineering disciplines worldwide, we are shaping railways for the world of tomorrow. We offer an inspiring environment for personalities who are open-minded, curious, and committed. A strong team spirit, an intercultural mindset and engagement at work are essential parts of our success.
Professional onboarding and development
We invest in the development of our employees. To ensure the best start for you, we provide a global onboarding program and intercultural training and support you in preparing for the next career step.
Attractive employment conditions
We offer you attractive working conditions and a competitive compensation package based on country conditions.
Mobilization & relocation support
To ensure a smooth and successful start for your international employment, we assist you with relocation and immigration.
Our international security support ensures safe working conditions worldwide and provides you relevant information for a safe living around the globe.
In case you match the profile and are interested in a complex tasks within the transport sector, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
In case you match the profile and are interested in a complex task within the transport sector, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please state your earliest possible availability as well as your salary expectations.
Please note that your application will be saved and used in electronic form as a part of the application process for this position.
Thank you for considering DB Engineering & Consulting as prospective employer!