Customer Service Supervisor
- Schenker, Inc.
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time (Duration: Regular)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
* Responsible for the supervision and development of customer service agents, specialists, and coordinators. Responsible for developing, motivating and supervising a world-class customer service team
* Key information into computer to address customer and partner requests for service including inventory reconciliation, user application requests for online portal tools, inspections, RMA’s, warehouse non-conformities, etc.
* Handle customer complaints; adhere to client protocol and SOP’s. Audit, research, report, and resolve customer service issues
* Suggest changes in staffing based on day of week, industry trends, other anticipated events.
* Monitor productivity of agents, generates reports and maintain employee evaluations.
* Perform quality audits to rate service deliverables. Provide performance feedback and coaching to employees
* Study and standardize procedures to improve department efficiency
* Ensure a safe working environment through consistent practice of safety programs and procedures
* Select and place staff, ensure staff receives training for job activities, and define specific job assignments. Manage performance to ensure required levels of productivity and achievement of organizational objectives
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity