Responsible for providing and maintaining effective material orders, customer service, and inventory management as well as various customer material movement requests. Responsible for the assembly and installation of servers and various electronic components using a variety of hand tools, power tools and measuring devices.
What will you enjoy doing (duties/tasks)
- Oversee loading and unloading of inbound and outbound freight to and from vehicles and containers including the management of shipping documents and records
- Perform quality checks on inbound and outbound freight, checking for accurate part numbers, quantities and ensuring material is in pristine condition
- Execute daily inventory cycle counts and replenishment orders for critical spare parts on site at the datacenter
- Process return shipments of various electronic components utilizing multiple warehouse management systems
- Oversee and perform the placement server racks on the datacenter floor utilizing laser measuring devices with 100% accuracy
- Oversee and perform the population of electronic components and install cabling into server racks by following provided diagrams and schematics
- Install rack hardware using various hand, power and measuring tools
- Operate various types of material handling equipment such as straddle stackers, rack movers and electric pallet jacks
- Perform and oversee cleanup activities in the work area to ensure safety, cleanliness, and adherence to 5s standards
- Push, pull and lift frequently throughout the workday
What you need to succeed (Qualifications, experience, skills, attributes)
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Generally prefer 4-6 years of experience.
Why You will Love DB Schenker
Many of our jobs come with great benefits-including healthcare, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement.
- Earn up to 3 weeks' Vacation over the course of your first year + Holidays + Sick Days
- Full Health Insurance on day one (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Career Advancement. We are strong believers in continual training and development for our people. Your success is our success
- Your Safety is important to us, so we will provide protective gear
- Health Advocacy support for you and your family
- Company Paid life insurance
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) option
How to Get Started
You can begin by applying above or visit us at https://dbschenker.com/global/careers
Stay Connected With Us
Visit our Blog: www.nowthatslogistics.com
DB Schenker is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. DB Schenker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.