Executive Director for Processes - Kazakhstan (f/m/d)
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Infrastructure, Rail Transport, Projects, Engineering
- Full Time (Duration: Permanent)
- from Jan 1, 2022
Railways for the world of tomorrow.We are looking for an Executive Director for Processes, based in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan. Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future. Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
- Review and further develop and operate the railway system in Kazakhstan
- Review and optimization of current railway processes
- Design/Engineering of processes in area of Marketing, Production, Service and Maintenance
- University degree in fields related to Transport, engineering, transport engineering or technology; Transport organisation, traffic and operation of transport; Economics or Business.
- At least 15 years of professional experience within the railway industry, fleet management: operations, maintenance, rolling stock, passenger, and freight transport.
- Experiences in process management
- Ability to engineer/design processes
- Experience in reorganization/optimization of processes
- International mindset and track of experience
- Knowledge of international cultures and able to work in an international matrix organization
- Highly trustworthy, integrity, ethical attitude and behavior, passionate and professional, team player, strong commitment to organization and mission
- Very good personal organizational skills, good understanding of problems and/or potential solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skills, experienced communicator and negotiation
- Fluency in English or German is required, Russian would be a plus.
- Willingness to move to Kazakhstan for a period of one or two years
- High level of responsibility in a diverse business context
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in an exciting international environment
- Benefit from a full package of supporting services to make your stay at DB outstanding experience