IT Business Analyst (*)
- Schenker AG
- Information Technology
- Full Time (Duration: Permanent)
- Application deadline: Open
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- End-to-End responsibility for the requirements gathering and delivery as specified
- Compiles and elaborates functional and non-functional requirements
- Identifies dependencies, synergies and redundancies
- Documents the detailed demand requests, as-is and to-be process definition, organizes approval process
- Creates the process definitions and use case solution design
- Creates diverse documentation
- Creates test cases and test plans; organizes User Acceptance Test
- Updates the Service Catalogue in collaboration with Service Manager
- Supports Lead Business Analyst where required with reviews, with maintenance of functional components, etc.
- Supports the business in profitability calculations (business cases)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business process management and/or business process analysis
- Experience using of automation and robotic tools
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge as nice-to-have
- Ideally experience with the application of Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Process or workflow modelling tool experience
- Experience in identifying process improvements and beneficial usage of technology
- Ability to work effectively in a customer driven environment and as a team player
- Flexibility and independent work ability; ability to inspire others, i.e. confidence and initiative
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Strong business, system acumen and customer service orientation
- Willingness to travel overseas for meetings and workshops
- Fluent spoken and written English. German language skills will be a plus
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.