IT Business Analyst Global HR IT (*)
- Schenker AG
- Information Technology
- Full Time (Duration: Permanent)
- Application deadline: Open
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Supports the IT Demand Manager in managing the business IT interface
- Assessment of conformity and restrictions with regards to strategy, architecture (landscape), usability guidelines / style guides, interfaces, performance, and continuity of business processes
- Preliminary identification and consolidation of comprehensive demands regarding dependencies, synergies, and redundancies
- Recording (functional and non-functional), specification, evaluation, validation, and classification of requirements (e.g. business requirements, stakeholder requirements, transition requirements)
- Transforming requirements into specifications as the input for the software development or configuration
- Management of preliminary studies cross business unit (BU) and in specific BU projects
- Support the business in profitability calculations (business cases)
- Study to university degree level (computer science, business administration or related disciplines)
- Several years of relevant work experience in project management, business analysis / requirements engineering, specification and verification
- Good knowledge of formalized methods for specification (e.g. Use Case Modelling, Data Modelling, Interfaces)
- Experience in identifying process improvements and beneficial usage of new technological developments
- Strong customer service orientation
- Global mindset
- Ability to deal with complexity
- Willingness to learn
- HR functional and project expertise is beneficial
- Strong self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel (internationally)
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.