Inventory Control Asst. SR
- Schenker, Inc.
- Full Time (Duration: Permanent)
- Application deadline: Open
DB Schenker is the world’s leading global logistics provider — we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Integrated logistics resides at the world’s most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and special events logistics.
- Monitor and control inventory integrity.
- Maintain product identification program.
- Research inventory discrepancies; make necessary corrections.
- Log and control aged product.
- Monitor stock counts and physical inventory; reconcile.
- Produce partial pallet report for consolidation.
- Determine daily tasks, workloads and coordinates staffing accordingly in conjunction with inventory supervisor.
- Delegate warehouse tasks in assigned area in conjunction with inventory supervisor.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, clean and secure working environment.
- Maintains a high level of quality in work performed.
- Follow all SOPs and safety procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- This is a senior position .
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Generally prefer 2-4 years of related inventory experience.
- Good interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills required.
- Must be able to operate a variety of equipment such as a computer, and have strong organizational, inventory, and accounting skills.
- Consistently lift up to sixty pounds in standing, bending, and rotating motions; operate fork lift; and in some cases perform tasks in inclement weather conditions.