Logistics Ops Associate
- Schenker Ltd.
- Contract Logistics/Supply Chain Mgmt
- Full Time (Duration: Permanent)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
· Responsible for supporting, collaborating, and coordinating with warehouse personnel, internal and external customers, and management in the movement of inbound and outbound freight
· Provide information to resolve customer shipment related problems
· Interact with management and warehouse personnel to establish service criteria and meet customer requirements
· Management of system to update shipments
· Perform general warehouse duties to include shipping, receiving, inventory control, and machine operation
- Experience of working in an Aircraft-Stores environment/ Inspection
- Pick and Pack experience essential
- Attention to detail, Ability to work on own initiative, Accuracy, Consistency
- Above Standard Education – Maths, English, Geography etc
- Engineering (advantageous), DG Trained (advantageous)
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity