Material Inspection Engineer - Signal
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Full Time (Duration: Full Time Contract Employee)
Railways for the world of tomorrow!
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
- Assist Chief Quality engineer in day to day material inspection works
- Developing, modifying, testing and evaluating materials
- Providing technical support about the suitability of materials diagnosing faults
- Planning and organizing inspections
- Following quality control processes
- Taking responsibility of the maintenance of all laboratory equipment
- Ensuring implementation of all quality, health, safety, and environment procedures
- Overseeing the daily laboratory’s operations, and ensuring that all testing is executed in line with followed standards and compliance with company policies and procedures for safety and integrity
- Monitoring material performance and evaluate material deterioration
- Conducting field sampling, testing, and non-destructive testing.
- Writing and reviewing technical reports
- Conducting research to develop custom tests to meet clients’ expectations
- Engineering Degree/ Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- At least 3 years experience for candidates with Engineering degree/ At least 5 years experience for candidates with Diploma
- At least 1-year experience in a similar position for candidate with Engineering Degree/ At least 3 years of experience in a similar position for candidate with Diploma