Operation Manager Surabaya Branch (Ocean & Air Freight)
Professionals, Academic Professionals
- PT Schenker Petrolog Utama
- Air Freight, Ocean Freight
- Full Time (Duration: Permanent)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Implementing and sustaining continuous improvement initiatives that reduce cost of operations and improve service level, capacity, productivity, and quality.
- Develop strategy for the site to manage the inbound and outbound movement of product into and out of the logistics center.
- Building and supporting strong relationships with internal (e.g., finance, HR, quality) and external stakeholders; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with vendors.
- Support the hiring, development, and retention of distribution center staff to include the highest quality individuals to support continuous improvement, succession planning and future growth of the business.
- Drive operational excellence and best practices to improve quality, service, cost, & safety.
- Ensure all safety, regulatory, and compliance measures are met within company and global guidelines.
- Develop, implement, and support site to maintain consistent KPI targets and goals.
- Manage performance to ensure required levels of productivity and organizational objectives are met.
- Min. Bachelors Degree from any major.
- Ideally min. of 5 years of experience in distribution and fulfillment leadership with at least 3 years in the top position within a distribution center.
- Strong background in supply chain systems (i.e. WMS, Inventory Planning, ERP, etc.).
- Experienced in project management and demonstrated success in process improvement.
- A proven track record of building and developing strong supply chain organization and aligning internal resources with external customer expectations.
- Must possess outstanding communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills, strong leadership and employee relations skills with a focus on engagement.