Outdoor Sales Land Transport
- Schenker Logistics S.A.U.
- Sales/Key Account Management
- Full Time (Duration: Permanent)
- Application deadline: Open
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Manage, maintain and optimize the current DB Schenker client portfolio in its area of responsibility.
- Prospect, research and make new contacts in your award area. Cross-selling internal DB.
- Analyze the competition and keep the knowledge of the sector updated.
- Quote the needs of the clients and send / present the commercial proposals.
- Follow up on the proposals presented.
- Perform a daily reporting of visits and business monitoring (in English).
- Enter and update customer / prospect data in the CRM.
- Participate in product / business trainings, meetings, as your participation is required.
- Collaborate in the preparation of the business plan in your area of influence.
- University (Economic, Business, ADE) or specific training in the Transport / Logistics sector will be valued, not being essential.
- Medium-high level of demonstrable English.
- Advanced level computing (Microsoft Office).
- Experience in marketing Land product (minimum of 3 years).
- Experience in companies in the transport and logistics sector (Land).
- Have a significant network of contacts in your area.