Railway Expert in Project Administration (f/m/d)
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Administrative / Management, Projects, Engineering
- Full Time (Duration: Permanent)
- Ciudad Mexico (Mexico City)
Railways for the world of tomorrow.
For our office in Mexico City, we are looking for a Railway Expert in Project Administration (m/f/d)
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, to develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
- Establish professional relations with the partners to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure baseline project documents are produced, maintained and available to all parties concerned and effectively used.
- Assign project action items as planned and manage during execution.
- Monitor and control the quality, budget and timelines in the project
- Identify important potential risks related to the project.
- Establish and execute detailed plans to ensure risks are mitigated and opportunities are realized.
- Ensure projects are properly closed out working with the organization.
- Develop overall project plans for cross-organizational projects, consistent with specific project objectives as defined by the project owner and key stakeholders.
- Ensure assigned individuals are executing identified and assigned tasks.
- Professional university degree in civil/industrial engineering
- At least 3 years of experience as coordinator or manager responsible for contract administration in advisory and/or consultancy services projects related to rolling stock, railway systems, or operation of rail transport of passengers or freight
- Alternatively direct experience as coordinator or manager responsible for contract administration of passenger or freight rail transport activities
- Proven track of experience in project management in the railway sector (is a must)
- Good communication skills and ability to execute the projects according to timelines, quality gates as well as the budget
- Experience in managing the relationships with the public and private stakeholders
- Fluency in Spanish and at least good knowledge of English (written and oral)
International career opportunities
As a global company, we offer attractive career opportunities - worldwide. We provide a work environment that encourages growth and creativity. You will work on complex and innovative projects with international teams across all continents. Your impact brings markets and people together – around the world.
With more than 5,000 employees from over 80 countries across all technical and engineering disciplines worldwide, we are shaping railways for the world of tomorrow. We offer an inspiring environment for personalities who are open-minded, curious, and committed. A strong team spirit, an intercultural mindset and engagement at work are essential parts of our success.
Professional onboarding and development
We invest in the development of our employees. To ensure the best start for you, we provide a global onboarding program and intercultural training and support you in preparing for the next career step.
Attractive employment conditions
We offer you attractive working conditions and a competitive compensation package based on country conditions.
Mobilization & relocation support
To ensure a smooth and successful start for your international employment, we assist you with relocation and immigration.
Our international security support ensures safe working conditions worldwide and provides you with relevant information for safe living around the globe.
In case you match the profile and are interested in a complex task within the transport sector, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please state your earliest possible availability as well as your salary expectations.
Please note that your application will be saved and used in electronic form as a part of the application process for this position.
Thank you for considering DB Engineering & Consulting as prospective employer!