Facilitates all movement of returned, refused, damaged, donated, and scrapped product and staff to ensure conformance to established procedures and state and federal regulations. Position facilitates/assists but does not supervise.
What will you enjoy doing (duties/tasks)
- Effectively fulfill the daily requirements of processing all Road Returns, Damage and scrap/donate authorizations within a timely manner.
- Assist in maintaining documentation of all FDA and DEA regulated materials processed through the department.
- Maintains strict inventory control.
- Enforces established safety guidelines; promotes a safe workplace.
- Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all operating systems pertaining to the work area.
- Maintain EPA and DOT compliance at distribution warehouse.
- Utilize WMS equipment for receiving and staging functions as required.
- Perform all job duties in accordance with local, state and federal regulations governing the transportation, management and handling of hazardous materials and waste.
- Maintain and ensure a safe working environment
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
What you need to succeed (Qualifications, experience, skills, attributes)
- This is an entry level position.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Good interpersonal skills and generally prefer 0-2 years of experience.
- Must be familiar with OSHA regulations, able to operate a variety of equipment such as a forklift and a computer, and have strong organizational, inventory, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to read, decode, and decipher product coding.
Why You will Love DB Schenker
Many of our jobs come with great benefits-including healthcare, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement.
- Earn up to 3 weeks' Vacation over the course of your first year + Holidays + Sick Days
- Full Health Insurance on day one (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Career Advancement. We are strong believers in continual training and development for our people. Your success is our success
- Your Safety is important to us, so we will provide protective gear
- Health Advocacy support for you and your family
- Company Paid life insurance
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) option
How to Get Started
You can begin by applying above or visit us at https://dbschenker.com/global/careers
Stay Connected With Us
Visit our Blog: www.nowthatslogistics.com
DB Schenker is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. DB Schenker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.