Senior Manager Operations Efficiency (m/f/d)
- Schenker Deutschland AG
- Stuttgart, München, Frankfurt (Main), Dortmund
- Administrative / Management, Contract Logistics/Supply Chain Mgmt
- Full Time (Duration: Permanent)
- Application deadline: Open
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Senior Manager Operations Efficiency (m/f/d) in this role you are supporting the Contract Logistics Operations in Germany via on-site project-based site leadership focused on people, process, system and operational layout initiatives to achieve required Operations Efficiency levels which are reflected across key KPI and P&L measures.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Current situation analysis (Ops, commercial and financial) including root cause identification and corrective actions planning
- Drive the identification, planning and execution of operations improvement initiatives (corrective action execution) including but not limited to:
- Stabilize and where necessary re-structure operational teams
- Drive process and system enhancement to strengthen productivity
- Re-structure operational layout where necessary to optimize material flow, staff travel times and control
- Establish meaningful site KPIs to determine actual performance
- Establish robust shop-floor controls and local team leadership
- Leverage Continuous Improvement practices, ensure DB Schenker Operations Standards and customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Coaching the staff
- Operations initiatives achieve profitability to required levels
- Operations stability post project
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong communications and progress reporting
- Flexibility to travel - 50%
- Bachelor level in logistics (or equivalent)
- Ideally 10+ years Contract Logistics Warehouse Management
- Experience with P&L accountability, operations process re-design, quality and (Lean / 6Sigma) continuous improvement management and its operationalization
- Proven experience in customer and contract Management
- Absolutely self-driven, hands-on approach
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- German fluency and a good command of English
Now you can easily start the application process online.Apply now
Are you interested in this varied task and would like to support a motivated team? We are looking forward to receive your application including your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please apply exclusively via our applicant portal. Upload your resume, cover letter and certificates (ideally as .pdf).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Schenker Deutschland AG
Lyoner Straße 15
60528 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 24744 - 1343
At DB Schenker, we are proud of the diversity of our teams and are determined to drive them forward. We therefore welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
DB Schenker does not accept applications from agencies. Please do not forward CVs to our application mailboxes, employees or company locations. Schenker Deutschland AG/DB Schenker accepts no liability for costs arising from unsolicited applications.