Solution Architect (*)
- Schenker AG
- Information Technology
- Full Time (Duration: Permanent)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Reviews business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future capability
- Verifies and addresses non-functional requirements e.g. scalability, sustainability, security
- Conducts feasibility study of potential solutions to fulfil existing business requirements
- Defines architecture–compliant Solution Strategy and Solution Design following architecture principles and technology standards, guidelines
- Enforces standardization, smooth integration to existing IT landscape
- Provides architecture diagrams, specifications to deliver and manage future solution, creates and maintains respective documentation
- Provides guidance and consultancy on the usage of software solutions and technical integration options
- Acts as a technical project manager, responsible for the delivery of software components and/or interfaces
- Study to university degree level (computer science or related disciplines)
- Multiple years of relevant work experience in designing IT solutions
- Experience with microservices, REST API/GraphQL and event-based processing
- Knowledge of various integration patterns is a must
- Knowledge of software architecture and design, namely component based architecture is a must
- Knowledge and understating of software development lifecycle in DevOps environment
- Knowledge and experience of API management platforms e.g. APIGee, Axway, MuleSoft would be a plus
- Experience in identifying process improvements and beneficial usage of new technological developments
- Experience in P2P/Accounts Payable software such as Basware, Tradeshift, etc, is a nice to have
- Experience in SAP integration technologies is a nice to have
- Strong business and system acumen. Good understanding of project and application life cycles
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.