- Arriva Kent & Surrey Limited
- Finance / Controlling
- Full Time (Duration: Permanent)
Trainee Scheduler (Locations possible; Luton, Maidstone or Thurmaston )Arriva, part of Deutsche Bahn group, is one of the largest transport services organisations in Europe, employing some 60,000 people and delivering more than 2.2 billion passenger journeys across 14 European countries every year. We operate an extensive range of services Including buses, trains, health and social transport services, airport related transport services, commuter coaches and water buses. We also engage in bus and coach distribution.
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity?
If you want to drive your career forward, Arriva South are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Trainee Scheduler to join their team.
Purpose of the role
To improve efficiency and commercial viability of the network through effective utilisation of vehicles and driving staff, and the compilation and production of operational documentation.
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
· High motivation, enthusiasm, confidence and the ability to assess commercial growth opportunities
· Excellent analytical, mathematical and numeracy skills
· High level of communication skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
· Flexible approach and participate in the delivery of the stakeholder plan where appropriate
· Strong computing skills with the ability to pick up new software/ tasks quickly
· Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
· Free bus travel for yourself, your partner and dependent children
· Company pension scheme
· Continuous personal development
· Great career prospects
· Access to 'The Village' (online discount offers with leading retailers).
In return for your commitment and passion to your work, we offer a competitive salary in a supportive and happy working environment.
Now you can easily start the application process online.Apply now
Arriva Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.