Verify part number and quantity of parts to warehousing paperwork (packing slip), screen for obvious damage on parts (segregate if needed), safely handle (package as required) and accurately complete associated electronic transactions in Warehouse Management System
What will you enjoy doing (duties/tasks)
- Verify part mark stamp and quantity of parts is correct with receipt/shipping paperwork
- Electronically process transaction WMS and stage on designated cart/rack
- Package parts following Material Handling Guidelines/kitting requirements/kit boxes
- Adhere to 5S requirements (methodology) within personal work area and area of responsibility
- Adhere to all safety guidance/principles
The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
What you need to succeed (Qualifications, experience, skills, attributes)
- This is an entry-level position.
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Generally prefer 0-2 years of experience. Warehouse experience preferred.
- Use of RF (bar-code scan) devices preferred.
Why You will Love DB Schenker
Many of our jobs come with great benefits-including healthcare, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement.
- Earn up to 3 weeks' Vacation over the course of your first year + Holidays + Sick Days
- Full Health
- Insurance on day one (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Career Advancement. We are strong believers in continual training and development for our people. Your success is our success
- Your Safety is important to us, so we will provide protective gear
- Health Advocacy support for you and your family
- Company Paid life insurance
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) option
How to Get Started
You can begin by applying above or visit us at https://dbschenker.com/global/careers
Stay Connected With Us
Visit our Blog: www.nowthatslogistics.com
DB Schenker is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. DB Schenker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.