At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
* Establish and maintain warehouse operational infrastructure.
* Develop and maintain ISO level operation guidelines and metrics.
* Develop and monitor productivity standards.
* Develop and maintain efficient, cost effective operations layout.
* Establish and maintain daily operating schedules.
* Coordinate daily cycle counts.
* Develop and maintain an internal training center within operation.
* Present facility operations to prospective customers.
* Ensure a safe working environment through consistent practice of safety programs and procedures.
* Select and place staff, ensure staff receives training for job activities, and define specific job assignments.
* Manage performance to ensure required levels of productivity and achievement of organizational objectives.* This is a supervisory position.
* Strong interpersonal and analytical skills required.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
* Generally prefer 0-2 years of related supervisory experience.
Now you can easily start the application process online.