- Schenker Philippines Inc.
- Contract Logistics/Supply Chain Mgmt
- Full Time (Duration: Contractual)
- Application deadline: Open
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- To pack goods for shipping/delivery (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling), stage goods for loading and unload goods from truck, container, etc
- To unload deliveries with reasonable care & caution to adequately protect, accurately account for and to expedite movement of items/ materials/ equipment’s from the dock to its destination
- To properly maintain, file, and update all company documents including carrier delivery receipts, documents and records to be forwarded to appropriate functions
- To prepare and submit accurate and timely reports required by management and customers (i.e. irregularity, KPIs, inventory report, aging report, etc.)
- To maintain 5’S, cleanliness, and orderliness of the warehouse, working area facilities, good working condition of machines/equipment’s, including IT & communication systems and the entire facility premises (i.e. room temperature, humidity level, etc.)
- To check and inspect all goods coming in and out of warehouse.
- To prepare and submit accurate and timely reports required by management and customers; To properly file, update and maintain all company documents and records
- Vocational or graduate of any course.
- Good Communication Skills both oral and written
- Customer and Service Orientation
- Logistics/Warehouse Management
- Communication Skills