At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
* Load inbound and outbound freight to and from vehicles and containers
* Unload inbound and outbound containers and sort according to size of freight and destination
* Read, decode, and decipher freight coding in order to expedite freight movement and tracing process
* Reconcile driver pick up and delivery manifests
* Label, weigh, and dimensionalize freight
* Perform cleanup activities in the work area to ensure safety and cleanliness of dock
* Record damaged shipments and misrouted freight on applicable reports
The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.* This is an entry-level position.
* Good interpersonal skills required.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Generally prefer 0-2 years of experience.
* Warehouse experience preferred.
Now you can easily start the application process online.